5. Wawrzyniec KAMINSKI 9,10,11 was born in 1823,3 was baptized on 3 August 1823 in Ogonów, Poland,11 and died on 21 November 1859 in Wzdól, Kielce, Poland1,2,9 at age 36. Another name for Wawrzyniec was Laurenti.2
Death Notes: According to the death record, Wawrzyniec died at approximately 8:00pm. The death was reported by two farmers from the village, namely Kasper Mikla and Feliks Krogulec.
Noted events in his life were:
• Baptismal Certificate: 3 August 1823. 11
• His God Father was Karol Pasek. 11
• His God Mother was Victoria Kabalonka. 11
• Anecdote: 10 According to his son's (Franciszek) birth and baptismal record, Wawrzyniec was illiterate.
• He worked as a farmer. 1,3,9,10
Wawrzyniec married Franciszka KOPEC,9,10 daughter of Nikodem KOPEC 2,12 and Konstancja MARKOWICZ,2 on 6 October 1845 in Wzdól, Kielce, Poland.2 Franciszka was born between 1820 and 1822 in Ogonów, Poland.2,10 Another name for Franciszka was Franciszka KOPEC.10
Noted events in her life were:
• Resided: Ostojów, Kielce, Poland. 3,9
Children from this marriage were:
+ 6 M i. Franciszek KAMINSKI 13 was born on 8 October 1858 in Wzdól, Kielce, Poland2,10,14,15 and was baptized on 10 October 1858 in Ogonów, Poland.10
7 F ii. Maryanna KAMINSKA .1
8 F iii. Antonina KAMINSKA .1
9 F iv. Wiktoria KAMINSKA .1